Invoice Payment Options
Messer accepts different methods of payment to your account balance. Please select an option below to learn more.
The WebShop’s online payment service is fast, easy and secure to use, and best of all, there are no transaction fees. To avoid missing your payment due date, kindly allow at least 3 business days for processing. Don’t delay, log into your WebShop Account to pay today!
- Sign-in to your WebShop Account, with your Username and Password.
- Go to My Account self-service options:
- Click the option Invoices & Payments
- Find and select the invoice(s) that you would like to pay. Click the Pay Invoice button.
- Enter your payment details and click the Pay Now button.
- A payment confirmation message will be displayed and you will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly afterwards.
Not a registered WebShop Account Holder? Apply today by visiting our Registration page.
Messer accepts credit card payment within WebShop and in-store for your Invoices and outstanding balances using your Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
|Account Name:||Messer Canada Inc.|
|Reference Text:||< Account Number, Company Name>|
Important: Quote your Messer Account Number and Company Name as “Reference Text” on all EFT Transactions. e.g. 1234567-SmithsElectrics
Things to Know:
- Payments will be applied to your account approximately 5 business days for internet and telephone banking payments, and up to 10 business days for ATM and teller payments.
To make a payment using one of these payment options, you must first set-up your account with your financial institution by visiting their website or by calling them. Please have a Messer invoice available as your account number will be required to register.