Getting Ahead Through Innovation
With its innovative solutions, Messer is playing a pioneering role in the global market. As a technology leader, it is our task to constantly raise the bar. Driven by our tradition of entrepreneurship, we are working steadily on developing new high-quality products and innovative processes.
If you want to keep pace with tomorrow’s competition, you need a leader in industry technology by your side for which top quality, process optimization, and enhanced productivity are part of daily business. Messer will not only be there for you … but with you. After all, working together to solve problems forms the core of commercial success.
Messer – ideas become solutions.
Convenient, secure and environmentally friendly
Messer offers you an alternative to paper ... you can now choose to receive your invoices faster via e-mail.
Online ordering and document retrieval.
The Messer WebShop provides an easy-to-use option to order your Messer products, access your account to view billing and cylinder holding information and even make payments; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Who can use Messer WebShop?
- ➝ Webshop is available for all Messer customers
- ➝ In addition to your Messer account, a WebShop account must be registered to gain access with a username and password
What are the benefits of Messer WebShop ?
- ➝ Mobile friendly; accessible from a computer, smart mobile phone or tablet
- ➝ Access to view product details, images and pricing with search options by keyword or manufacturer part number
- ➝ Efficiently place orders with features like Quick Order, based on a list of products purchased in the last 3 months
- ➝ View current cylinder holdings, easily re-order products low in stock
- ➝ See 12-months of order history and current account balance
- ➝ Download invoices, delivery receipts, and account
statements (if enrolled)
- ➝ Create personalised product favourite lists
- ➝ Receive order confirmations by e-mail
- ➝ Direct access to product Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Set-up your WebShop account today:
EDI / XML
Ideal for integrated procurement systems and supply chains.
EDI / XML provides automated integration of your business systems with Messer. The electronic exchange of business documents increases efficiency and eliminates the waste of paper-based transactions.
Who can use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and eXtensible Markup Language (XML)?
- ➝ If your business has EDI / XML capabilities, it can be used to place your Messer order and receive invoices
- ➝ EDI / XML supports seamless integration with your business processes
What are the benefits of EDI / XML?
- ➝ EDI / XML can speed up ordering and improve accuracy
- ➝ Enables visibility into transaction status
- ➝ Reduces transactional costs, improves the timeliness of information supporting better decision-making
For increased accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Orders sent via e-mail using this digital system will be captured electronically ensuring an efficient and accurate order fulfillment.
Who can use Electronic Order via e-mail?
- ➝ If your business already has a procurement system and currently sends standardized purchase orders via e-mail to Messer
What are the benefits of Electronic Order via e-mail?
- ➝ Faster and accurate order placement
- ➝ Option to receive automated order acknowledgements confirming receipt of your order and order details